Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dress Up Game Finish + Manga WIP

It's been awhile since i last posted but that is because i was working at my job and then i needed to catch up on my sleep but now I'm ready to blog. Well first off I want to mention that i finished the dress up game i was working on earlier and you can play with it at my deviantART page.

And I want to tell you I'm working on a manga for a contest on deviantART. I'm not even sure what the name is but I'll figure that out later right now I've sketched down what i want the main character to look like and picked out a name for her. I'm supposed to pick out a prompt and make my story around it, I've decided to go with prompt 1. "You come upon a bottle. What is inside?" Here is a picture of my character Emi:
I'll be working on the rest of the characters and updating it soon. Then I'll work on the panels and posting it on the blog. After the cover art and first few pages are done then I'll post it on my smackjeeves account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

NARUTOOOO! XD