Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome to my n00b blog

Hello and welcome to my crazy n00b blog. If you like crazy unrelated stories of a n00b this is the place for you XD

hmmm.................rly it's hard to right stuff lol


Well I'll start off with my day today, I woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon ate a nothing until 5:00 and all I ate was a cupcake srsly I've been up for waffles for awhile now and I rly want to get the hello kitty waffle maker! hmm, maybe now is a good time to tell you I'm a girl lol. I've seen it so many times I rly want it!!!!!!!! uhhhh just look at these awesome photo! They make the cutest waffles check out this youtube video I found. She makes coconut waffles in the hello kitty waffle maker.
I'm so close to buying, but but but but but 35 bucks is a lot of money to spend on a waffle maker but it is shaped like her head. Ah I rly don't know though plz comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

NARUTOOOO! XD