Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Skittles New Fizzl'd Fruits

I saw the commercials of the skittles new Fizzl'd Fruits candy on youtube and couldn't resist buying it in the store when I saw it. If you haven't seen the commercial then you have to see it now!


lol come on hit me again tube sock! XD


So I saw this in the store for $2.58 and I thought why not try it out. I mean I've tried other skittles candy and I really liked them XD I got home and opened the bag and started eating...at first I was like EWWW! W-What the heck!? It was really fizzy, no kidding. After a few moments I was like, hmmm I think I wanna eat more lol. So I grab some more and after 1/4 of the bag is gone I'm thinking this really isn't very tasty. So I put it in the fridge and went to bed. Next morning I feel like some more, so I got some more and popped them into my mouth, I was like wow this taste much better. I don't know if it was the fact that being in the fridge hardened it or that it wasn't as fizzy, but I liked them. I had it for like one more day before it was all gone.


I think it was worth the money for the unusual experience, I definitely suggest buying this to try just once. Also if you feel it's a lot to pay then you can always get the smaller bags found near the register for something like a dollar (which i found out after i bought it lol) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

NARUTOOOO! XD